[Hawkular-dev] Agent installer

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Wed Jan 6 10:31:00 EST 2016

Oh, for the record, when the UI wants to download the installer, it wants to download this link:

http://<hawkular-server-host>:8080/hawkular/wildfly-agent/installer

I just tried that link, and it will give you "hawkular-wildfly-agent-installer.jar" (note: no version numbering in it). We strip the version from the download so you won't have to know what version you are downloading and the instructions can be easier since you won't have to mention versioning strings in the filename. If you DO want to know what version you have, simply look in the MANIFEST.MF file of the installer jar that you downloaded.