[Hawkular-dev] where should integration/glue code and tests live?

Lucas Ponce lponce at redhat.com
Wed Jan 13 03:49:48 EST 2016

----- Original Message -----

I think this topic have been discussed and might have several angles as integration test can have a wide meaning.

Today there is a distribution wildfly+bus+accounts that can be used for small itests, for example in alerts we use that to check rest and bus connectivity as these tests are focus mainly on the component.

Other broader integration tests should live on hawkular (I think).