[Hawkular-dev] how to use the installer from command line

Thomas Heute theute at redhat.com
Thu Jan 14 03:44:24 EST 2016

On Thu, Jan 14, 2016 at 9:34 AM, Juraci Paixão Kröhling <
jpkroehling at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 13.01.2016 23:26, John Mazzitelli wrote:
> > You can use hawkular-account tokens rather than username/passwords for
> the agent (so the agent can connect to hawkular server using a token and
> not a user/pass).
>
> In fact, this should be the recommended approach for non-dev environments.

About the tokens, I have multiple questions:
    - Beside key/secret/persona, can we store a free form comment ? (I know
it's not in the UI, but does KC allows that ?). I think it would be pretty
useful so you know which key to revoke. A comment could be "Key for WF
agents on *.atl.redhat.com" for instance
    - When downloading the agent in the UI should we list the existing keys
and propose to generate a new one to pre-configure the agent ?

Thomas