[Hawkular-dev] Release schedule

Peter Palaga ppalaga at redhat.com
Fri Jan 15 05:25:45 EST 2016

On 2016-01-15 11:15, Juraci Paixão Kröhling wrote:
> On 13.01.2016 16:57, Juraci Paixão Kröhling wrote:
>> Team,
>>
>> Based on the discussed that followed the last release, here's the
>> adjusted scheduled based on the next release. Although those are only
>> *suggestions*, I'll be following that for Accounts.
>>
>> - Thursday before the release: Parent, Commons and Accounts
>
> Those three components were released yesterday.
> Parent, version 32
> Commons, version 0.3.4.Final
> Accounts, version 2.0.11.Final

There is a little bit more that perhaps was not announced properly. So
yesterday 2016-01-14 CET, also these ones were released:

Inventory 0.12.1.Final
Command Gateway 0.10.9.Final

There is good hope that Alerts and Agent could follow today 2016-01-15

I am not sure I have enough passion to ask for a release of Metrics.

-- P