[Hawkular-dev] agent cannot use security token

Anuj Garg anuj1708 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 03:56:57 EST 2016

On Command:
curl -H 'Accept: application/json' -i -u
162e869a-1f22-4aba-a620-d07edb906df9:110af61f265c04e728f3fc9951afda8c
http://192.168.1.11:8080/hawkular/accounts/personas/current

Response is:
HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
Connection: keep-alive
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 08:47:23 GMT

but replacing token key and secrete with username and password showing
correct results