[Hawkular-dev] Metrics contributors must remove the api-diff precommit hook

Peter Palaga ppalaga at redhat.com
Thu Jan 28 05:10:26 EST 2016

Thanks for the info, Thomas.

Could you please explain the background of this decision? JAX-RS 1.1 was
needed because Metrics had to support EAP 6.4 (because of OpenShift),
right? So clearly, EAP 6.4 is going away from the list of supported
containers, but which particular containers are there in the
current/short-term-planned list? There is WF10 and anything else?

I am asking this because I am trying to figure out how we could manage
artifacts separately for various target containers. We'll have to solve
this somehow for product vs. community and the question is if the matrix
is going to be even more complicated.

Thanks again,

-- Peter