[Hawkular-dev] Installer

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Fri Jan 29 09:54:51 EST 2016

Right, that's the -P option I mentioned :)

But you have to either:

1) Remember to pass in -P (aka --properties) on the cmdline when running standalone.sh

2) You have to edit standalone.conf so -P is passed in by default (we can edit this during build time)

or

3) You have a custom "hawkular.sh" script that runs "standalone.sh -P hawkular.properties"

My initial gut feeling is to do 2.