[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular.org

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Tue Jul 5 08:56:46 EDT 2016

On 16 Jun 2016, at 15:33, Stefan Negrea wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 2:20 AM, Gary Brown <gbrown at redhat.com> wrote:
>
>> I think the structure is ok, but prefer having Downloads and Documentation
>> at the top level. But instead of the previous structure, still organise
>> based on package, so:
>>

> There is no point having top level Downloads and Documentation if
> everything is sectioned the way Thomas proposed in the last email. There

And then as user having to navigate separate trees to get e.g. to the
downloads section of hawkular-services and the Go client is also confusing.
Personally I'd like to see one top level of downloads or even downloads+docs

| Project                    | Docs           | Download latest
| hawkular-services  | docs/hs/..    |   v0.0.5   |
| go client                 | docs/go/..   |  v 0.0.3  |

With docs + downloads being hyperlinked

Individual subtrees could even link to this table for their
downloads (but directly link to the target docs)