[Hawkular-dev] errors when embedding c*

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Tue Jul 5 12:57:52 EDT 2016

1. Git clone the hawkular-services master branch
2. From the top directory under hawkular-services, run "mvn clean install -Pdev -Pembeddedec -Pdozip"

(note: -Pdozip is only needed once - looks like the itests need the zip to build or something because i got a build error if I didn't build the zip at least once - I should probably write a JIRA on the new -Pdozip profile - that was added recently).

3. Run "dist/target/hawkular-services-dist-*/bin/standalone.sh"

That's how I see it. I see it pretty regularly. Note, I am NOT running on a machine with a SSD hard drive :)