[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular.org

Thomas Heute theute at redhat.com
Thu Jul 7 05:48:24 EDT 2016

Thanks for the comments, I'm really looking more for feedback on the
organization of the content, all the content is taken from the existing.

For the 3rd point, the current website has 2 very similar pages (I only
conserved one here as it was a quick shot, but the 2 needs to be merged)
   http://www.hawkular.org/community/index.html
   http://www.hawkular.org/community/join.html