[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular Inventory 0.17.3.Final Released

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Fri Jul 29 03:52:55 EDT 2016

Great.

can you please open a PR for Hawkular-services?
So that we can include that in the next release?

Thanks
   Heiko

On 27 Jul 2016, at 22:15, Lukas Krejci wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am happy to announce the release of Hawkular Inventory 0.17.3.Final.
>
> There are now new features but a couple of important bugfixes:
> * transactions are now properly handled during
> /hawkular/inventory/traversal.
> It should no longer happen that a traversal would return stale data.
> * [HAWKULAR-1099] transaction retries actually work with Titan now
> (Titan
> closes a transaction on failure while Inventory tried to rollback a
> failed
> transaction, leading Titan to complain about trying to work with a
> closed
> transaction)
> * update to /traversal queries to handle /traversal/recursive (which
> would
> give you all the entities in inventory, so don't do that ;) )
>
> --
> Lukas Krejci

Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Technopark II, Haus C,
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14, D-85630 Grasbrunn
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht München HRB 153243
Geschäftsführer: Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill,
Eric Shander