[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular Metrics 0.16.0 - Release

Thomas Segismont tsegismo at redhat.com
Thu Jun 2 08:18:54 EDT 2016

The new string metric type could be used to store small text info about
events in production. Such as "Feature xyz was introduced", "New firewall
activated"... etc, along with a timestamp.

That is a nice source for Grafana annotations[1], but could serve in our
own charts as well.

[1] http://docs.grafana.org/reference/annotations/