[Hawkular-dev] need peer review of commons PR

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Thu Jun 2 20:51:23 EDT 2016

I just submitted this PR:

https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-commons/pull/71

This adds some more cmdgw stuff so we can support deploying and undeploying apps to a EAP domain. I need that merged so I can get the agent to be able to use it.

How are we going to work releases for commons now? Now there is so much in here, I suspect we are going to want to do releases of commons very frequently. Can anyone do a release on demand? Or is someone handling release duties for the commons repo?