[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular Services 0.0.1.Final

Juraci Paixão Kröhling jpkroehling at redhat.com
Mon Jun 13 04:01:51 EDT 2016

On 11.06.2016 05:15, Heiko W.Rupp wrote:
> Could we "automate" this with some wrapper script?
> I understand that in -Pdev builds they are set though

I doubt we'll see any real benefits for that in the real world, as I
expect the user database to come from some external system for all
production instances of Hawkular. Besides, we'd need to ensure backwards
compatibility with Wildfly's add-user.[sh|bat|[ps1] script.

I propose that we create a JIRA for this and watch the community's
interest in such feature.

- Juca.