[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular.org

Thomas Heute theute at redhat.com
Tue Jun 14 06:25:02 EDT 2016

With the recent repackaging effort + the ManageIQ UI, we need to rethink
hawkular.org.

It's tricky to keep it simple, what to download, for what usecase... And at
the moment it's getting outdated.

IMO, it should be trivial for end users to figure out:
  - What to download
  - where to download and how to install the server
  - find/browse/download the various options to feed the server with data
(WF agent, ptrans supported protocoles, ...)
  - find/browse/download options to use/read the data: (ManageIQ,
Grafana...)

and for the developers
  - find/browse/download the client libraries (Ruby, Python...)
  - Find client libraries documentation
  - Find examples...

We should probably not separate/fork Hawkular Services from Hawkular
"community" too much, beside the installation procedure and few things that
we would mention as only available in the "larger" package. I use the term
"Hawkular Server" in the mind map for the 2 "flavors".

Please propose improvements to the draft attached that represents the
website structure. (A square is not necessarily a page, it may be a section
of a page)

Thomas