[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular.org

Michael Burman miburman at redhat.com
Tue Jun 14 09:06:32 EDT 2016

Consumers is terrible word for any client, as they both consume as well as produce the data. For example for Heapster, we currently produce the data, however at the moment I'm creating a change that will consume the data from HWKMETRICS.

Integration / clients is far more used and known word, while consumer/producer is something more specific and implies a design pattern.

  - Micke