[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular Commons 0.7.4.Final

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Tue Jun 14 12:12:44 EDT 2016

I just tried quickly building itests for agent - I assumed it would fail during the itest run because C* isn't there, but I can't even build.

Any idea what this is telling me?

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.wildfly.build:wildfly-server-provisioning-maven-plugin:1.1.6.Final:build (server-provisioning-hawkular) on project hawkular-wildfly-agent-installer-itest: Execution server-provisioning-hawkular of goal org.wildfly.build:wildfly-server-provisioning-maven-plugin:1.1.6.Final:build failed: java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.RuntimeException: Feature pack /home/mazz/source/hawkular-agent/hawkular-wildfly-agent-itest-parent/hawkular-wildfly-agent-itest-feature-pack/target/hawkular-wildfly-agent-itest-feature-pack-0.18.2.Final-SNAPSHOT.zip template file configuration/standalone/hawkular-nest-template.xml not found

It seems there is some file - hawkular-nest-template.xml - that used to exist but no longer does.