[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular.org

Stefan Negrea snegrea at redhat.com
Tue Jun 14 16:32:09 EDT 2016

I do not see the idea proposed yet, but why not structure the website
around major projects? We have Hawkular community, Hawkular Services,
Hawkular Metrics, and APM. Projects like Inventory or the clients would
fall under Hawkular Services umbrella. So rather than designing a generic
structure with everything make individual sub-sites and then apply the
structure you proposed.

The current website was designed when the direction of the community was
different so a re-org along the previous structure is not sufficient.

Thank you,
Stefan Negrea