[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular.org

Gary Brown gbrown at redhat.com
Thu Jun 16 03:20:26 EDT 2016

I think the structure is ok, but prefer having Downloads and Documentation at the top level. But instead of the previous structure, still organise based on package, so:

Documentation
  Hawkular Server (link)
    Quick Start
  Hawkular APM (link)
  Hawkular Metrics (link)
  Hawkular Clients
    Libraries
      Java
    Clients

and similar for downloads. So top level is similar to first structure, but second tier is organised by package rather than book (in terms of docs).

Regards
Gary