[Hawkular-dev] services build has a problem

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Fri Jun 17 17:34:40 EDT 2016

For the record, I just checked out hawkular-services tag 0.0.2.Final, built the dist, and I see this in standalone.xml now:

    <system-properties>
        <property name="hawkular.backend" value="${hawkular.backend:embedded_cassandra}"/>
        <property name="hawkular.agent.enabled" value="${hawkular.agent.enabled:false}"/>
    </system-properties>

which means all of this will work.

But now, in master, I don't get any <system-properties> section at all.