[Hawkular-dev] services build has a problem

Juraci Paixão Kröhling jpkroehling at redhat.com
Mon Jun 20 02:33:59 EDT 2016

On 17.06.2016 23:34, John Mazzitelli wrote:
> For the record, I just checked out hawkular-services tag 0.0.2.Final, built the dist, and I see this in standalone.xml now:
>
>     <system-properties>
>         <property name="hawkular.backend" value="${hawkular.backend:embedded_cassandra}"/>
>         <property name="hawkular.agent.enabled" value="${hawkular.agent.enabled:false}"/>
>     </system-properties>
>
> which means all of this will work.
>
> But now, in master, I don't get any <system-properties> section at all.

This is probably my fault: I removed the backend property from the
template on the nest when I removed embedded Cassandra. I suppose that
we have no system properties on Nest now, which makes the XSL fail.

Once this is fixed, would you mind adding a simple integration test for
the agent on h-services?

- Juca.