[Hawkular-dev] hawkular services with embedded c profile - need PR reviewed/merged

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Tue Jun 21 16:29:19 EDT 2016

> > Why would you have to download the image after you just built it locally?
>
> This was more meant if you only want to consume the hawkular-services
> server like in the scenario of working on the MiQ provider or writing
> a new external agent.
>
> For local server development it is probably best to just run the
> server "bare metal". C* could still live in Docker though. But here
> the advantage is certainly less.

Hence, why I want -Pembeddedc in hawkular services build - no need for separate C* docker container to run! :)

Am I going to be able to get this PR merged? Again, it is not the default, and no one even has to know it exists if you don't want to use it - you never have to use it if you love running C* externally. And the change isn't even large. There isn't a lot going on under the covers here to support this.

https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-services/pull/22