[Hawkular-dev] Avail-percentage query in metrics?

John Sanda jsanda at redhat.com
Sun Jun 26 07:31:06 EDT 2016

Jay’s work for HWKMETRICS-420 was merged into master the other day. I think that provides what you want. The availability bucket point now has properties that report the total time (per bucket) by availability type, and these properties are:

* adminDuration
* downDuration
* unknownDuration
* upDuration
* notUpDuration (which is a combination of everything other than UP)