[Hawkular-dev] Avail-percentage query in metrics?

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Sun Jun 26 15:59:46 EDT 2016

And another one:

is there a way to RLE the list of availabilities returned?
So instead of returning each raw availability point, only
returning a series of <start,end,value>?

And if I use the 'classic bucketing' - what do I get
for buckets where the availability changes? Do I see
when this happened?

--
Reg. Adresse: Red Hat GmbH, Technopark II, Haus C,
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14, D-85630 Grasbrunn