[Hawkular-dev] Want to try hawkular-services via Docker?

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Mon Jun 27 10:26:38 EDT 2016

Hi Anton,

On 23 Jun 2016, at 20:53, Anton wrote:

> Can you tell me, once running - what is the url to login?

Sorry, this took me a while to respond.
I put my current setup into a blog post:
http://pilhuhn.blogspot.com/2016/06/using-hawkular-services-via-docker.html

basically you would access the server at localhost:8080 - but this has
no UI, which
is what may be confusing.
You can use HawkFx (https://github.com/pilhuhn/hawkfx) to browse through
the