[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular-services 0.0.4 released

Heiko W.Rupp hrupp at redhat.com
Tue Jun 28 10:34:19 EDT 2016

Hi,

hawkular-services 0.0.4 has been released

Notable changes are:

- bump agent to 0.19.2
   - retry talking to the server until connection succeeds
   - 'Hostname' property of server has been brought back

- Hawkular-metrics updated to master from yesterday evening
   - HWKMETRICS-420 Add ADMIN AvailabilityType
   - HWKMETRICS-393  endpoints for fetching raw data for multiple
metrics

You can find the release .zip at:
  https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-services/releases/tag/0.0.4.Final

Thanks for Stefan helping me with the bits.

I have made docker images for this and a wildfly with included
hawkular-agent 0.19.2
available. See
http://pilhuhn.blogspot.de/2016/06/using-hawkular-services-via-docker.html