[Hawkular-dev] GSOC - 2016 Hawkular-Android Client

k.krish at yahoo.com k.krish at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 13:14:16 EST 2016

Dear All,
I am Krishna, I am currently pursuing my Masters in Computing at NUS - National University of Singapore.
I came across the project Hawkular-Android Client and I am very much interested in working on the project.
I have participated and completed the GSOC - 2015 Program with the community Syslog-ng Project.
I have developed a Syslog-ng Server monitoring application for Android.
The link for the project - GSOC 2015  - https://github.com/Krishna41/Syslog-ng-Monitor-Android

I have also created a UI Testing Project with Robotium Framework.
Test Project Link - https://github.com/Krishna41/Syslog-ng-Monitor-Android-Test
I kindly request you all to guide me provide suggestions for moving forward.
I am very much excited and looking forward to working with JBoss Community.
Thanks and Regards,Krishna.