[Hawkular-dev] Criteria for a trigger to show in alert center?

Jay Shaughnessy jshaughn at redhat.com
Mon Mar 14 10:30:49 EDT 2016

Hi Heiko,

There are more than a few "hooks" required to have an alert show up up
in the alert center.  The AC is not completely generic, suffice it to
say that the UI "knows" about all of the current alert types.  To
display alerts not intimately tied to a resource we should likely
discuss.  Perhaps we could have a short meeting and then post results
here.  I think it would be helpful to look at some code.