[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular Metrics - Roadmap

Peter Palaga ppalaga at redhat.com
Wed Mar 16 05:36:33 EDT 2016

Hi Stefan,

> 5) Developer Support
>    * Provide a Hawkular Metrics distribution with all components needed for third-party developers to get a developer environment running with minimal effort
>    * An easy-to-use and all-inclusive distribution will avoid having platform developers configure Wildfly server and a Cassandra cluster just to test or write integration code

Does this mean that this distro will contain the Embedded Cassandra from
Hawkular Commons?

Has anybody already thought of which auth variant will be present there
in the distro? (a) Accounts (b) none?
And actually an equivalent question is which metrics war will be used in
the distro? - (a) hawkular-metrics-component.war or (b)
hawkular-metric-rest.war?

I volunteer to prepare the distro.

Thanks,

Peter