[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular Metrics - Roadmap

Stefan Negrea snegrea at redhat.com
Wed Mar 16 12:47:48 EDT 2016

----- Original Message -----

That is the goal, to bundle Embedded Cassandra + Metrics Web API + Wildfly 10 into a single deliverable.

> Has anybody already thought of which auth variant will be present there
> in the distro? (a) Accounts (b) none?

The default Hawkular Metrics auth will be used; which means Accounts is not part of it.

> And actually an equivalent question is which metrics war will be used in
> the distro? - (a) hawkular-metrics-component.war or (b)
> hawkular-metric-rest.war?
>
> I volunteer to prepare the distro.

Thanks for the offer. John Sanda is already working on this. Please reach out to him to see how you can help.