[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular Metrics - Roadmap

mike thompson mithomps at redhat.com
Wed Mar 16 13:57:49 EDT 2016

I didn’t see any mention of streaming metrics. I know this is something that we had discussed. Since we already have observables in Metrics, opening up a web socket  and streaming the metrics updates seems like a natural fit and capability that few solutions currently have to offer.
Also, providing an Rx.js consumer on the hawkular charts side would allows to chart in real-time metrics with minimal bandwidth (especially with dashboards and NOCs)