[Hawkular-dev] Agent - EAP Domain mode support

Thomas Heute theute at redhat.com
Mon May 2 05:08:27 EDT 2016

The question is likely for Mazz, but I wanted to check how we will support
the WF domain mode.

As far as I understand, we are now able to run the agent in the host
controller but wanted to know a bit more on how we expect the setup to be
(one agent on the host controller for the whole domain ?)

Also I wanted to ask if older versions of the app server could be supported
or only WF 10 ? (in particular in the context of EAP7/EAP6 support)

Thomas