[Hawkular-dev] Hawkular Organization - Repositories

Stefan Negrea snegrea at redhat.com
Wed May 11 19:28:44 EDT 2016

Hello Everybody,

As a continuation of the previous discussions regarding the Hawkular
reorganization, I created a spreadsheet with all repositories. The goal is
to get a clear idea on the prospect of each repository.

Below the red line are all the repositories no longer relevant, their
future will be decided at the end of this process. If I missed something no
longer needed, please move it below the red line with a note.

Above the red line are all the repositories still relevant. Please add
comments if you think there should be some consolidation (merging repos) or
if it might become irrelevant/obsolete soon.

Document:
https://docs.google.com/a/redhat.com/spreadsheets/d/1IzoBP9glz3GgkcwTRF6cobQCylUaZFLhFgqxRfuQCn0/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you,
Stefan Negrea