[Hawkular-dev] the new hawkular services distro

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Fri May 20 11:07:30 EDT 2016

I am playing with the new hawkular services distro to see if it can get me moving again with the "no more accounts, need to pass tenant header" stuff:

https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-services/pull/1

Has anyone played with this? It appears there is no default user created so that means this isn't a fully working distro yet - at least you can't unzip, run, and expect things to work.

There doesn't exist a -Pdev profile that you can use to build a distro for demo and developer purposes (like our old kettle builds, -Pdev would give you a jdoe:password user to play with).

Am I missing something or is this just not fully cooked yet?