[Hawkular-dev] the new hawkular services distro

Michael Burman miburman at redhat.com
Tue May 24 08:39:53 EDT 2016

I'd say Golang client is the most mature as it's the only one in production use ;) (and those production use-cases are included in its tests). But of course it's metrics only.

Metrics itself has large amount of rest-tests, so repeating all of those makes no sense. They could be run against a live Hawkular Services instance though.

  - Micke