[Hawkular-dev] cadvisor metric collector?

Stefan Negrea snegrea at redhat.com
Wed Nov 2 12:32:13 EDT 2016

Hello,

There is a  sub-project in Metrics that has external integrations but
cadvisor is not there because the approach for "ptrans" is along the lines
of a proxy to Metrics. Do you think cadvisor can be added there?

Here is the relevant documentation:

https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-metrics/tree/master/clients/ptranslator

Thank you,
Stefan Negrea