[Hawkular-dev] hawkular openshift agent

Matt Wringe mwringe at redhat.com
Thu Nov 10 09:19:44 EST 2016

----- Original Message -----

If you don't want to build OpenShift from source or hack on it more directly, to get a simple setup going its just 'oc cluster up --metrics'

That will start OpenShift in a docker image with metrics already preconfigured.

After that you would have to run the commands to install and setup the agent.

Once you are done with it, running 'oc cluster down' will remove it for you.

It setups a very simple configuration though, and its not great if you want to be able to do any sort of changes or use it more in an advanced setting. For developing metrics stuff, its not very useful.