[Hawkular-dev] hawkular openshift agent

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Thu Nov 10 11:20:15 EST 2016

---- Original Message -----
> The installation process described by Joel in his latest blog isn't good?
> It uses Minishift IIRC.

No idea. I followed directions to build from source - and that's what the scripts do (downloads the source, builds it, configures it, runs it)

I don't know what Joel's latest blog says.

For the record, I was originally using OpenShift running in VirtualBox VM, but was hitting some issues (that probably were my fault) so I switched to doing it this new way. I like the new way better anyway because running in a VM is annoying :)