[Hawkular-dev] hawkular wildfly agent - jmx - remote and local

Thomas Cunningham tcunning at redhat.com
Wed Nov 30 01:48:17 EST 2016

Jolokia is shipped as part of Fuse on both EAP and Karaf.

If it's possible, it'd be nice to have both options.    I think the default
we'd want might be local, but I think there might be use cases where
Jolokia would be preferable (customer doesn't want to run the agent on
every instance, customer is using the ACLs in Fuse to secure MBeans through
jolokia, agent fails to run for some reason).