[Hawkular-dev] MiQ log/middleware.log

Jay Shaughnessy jshaughn at redhat.com
Thu Oct 13 08:43:50 EDT 2016

I added it way back in my first or second PR, I think.   It's exactly
what it looks like, a way for us to log stuff to a file that pertains
only to our provider.  I have a couple of log messages going there, like
when there is a problem with the EventCatcher, I think.   I do think it
could be useful if used a bit more, when the information may be useful
outside of, or in addition to,  the main evm log.