[Hawkular-dev] Availability metrics: aggregate stats series

Jay Shaughnessy jshaughn at redhat.com
Fri Sep 2 08:48:48 EDT 2016

Joel, I'm not sure I was clear about the legacy use of 'mixed'.   MIXED
was actually an availability value, like UP or DOWN, but used for a set
of availability values that contained a mix of UP, DOWN, etc.  So, for a
group of resources if 7 were UP, 2 were DOWN and 1 was UNKNOWN, that
would have been mixed.

I'm OK with your proposed endpoints but I didn't want you to name it
that way because of history, because that's not how we used 'mixed'.  If
you preferred /aggregate, /set, /group or whatever, go ahead and use
that instead.

On 9/2/2016 7:58 AM, Joel Takvorian wrote:
> Also if I go on, it probably means create new endpoints for mixed
> availability. For instance:
>
> //availability/mixed/

/Can you give an example of what you're thinking for params and returned
data?

/