[Hawkular-dev] /hawkular/metrics/strings/{id}/raw - limit issue

Stefan Negrea snegrea at redhat.com
Wed Sep 7 15:52:25 EDT 2016

Hello Gareth,

I am was able to create a test and reproduce the problem. So it is bug that
looks related to using ascending order with a limit. I created a JIRA
ticket to track the issue:  https://issues.jboss.org/browse/HWKMETRICS-474
. We will most likely push the fix to 0.19.0 branch.

Thanks for reporting the problem!

Thank you,
Stefan Negrea