[Hawkular-dev] Business transaction support with opentracing API

Gary Brown gbrown at redhat.com
Wed Sep 14 06:00:06 EDT 2016

If we decided option 2 (i.e. business txn support also above zipkin) then that would have to be the approach.

I suppose the compromise would be, for opentracing we incorporate it within the provider - but enable the 'business txn processing' module to also be used directly by zipkin instrumented application.

Regards
Gary