[Hawkular-dev] GET gauge fails if i use tenant: origin-metrics

Stefan Negrea snegrea at redhat.com
Thu Sep 22 17:20:10 EDT 2016

Hello,

I think it is pure coincidence that it worked with one tenant but not the
other. There seems to be something wrong with the Cassandra deployment. Can
you please describe the test environment you are using?

Also, do you mind trying the failing query a few times? I think it will
work eventually. But this error is not good. Maybe with the additional
about your environment details we can get a better picture of what is going
on.

Thank you,
Stefan Negrea