[Hawkular-dev] Cassandra Cluster with docker.

Stefan Negrea snegrea at redhat.com
Thu Sep 29 11:21:45 EDT 2016

Hello Ruben,

Thank you for your research. I see the repository contains docker-compose
functionality. Unless something changed recently, docker-compose is no-go
for orchestration.

Here are two things I am looking for:
1) Orchestration of C* cluster setup via bash
2) Ability to scale (expand or shrink) the C* cluster via the orchestration
method from 1) after the initial installation.

Did you do any work or investigation regarding 1 and 2 above?

Thank you,
Stefan Negrea