[Hawkular-dev] OpenShift - An error occurred getting metrics.

Anton kurrent93 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 12:17:01 EDT 2017

Hello

I have tried to run Hawkular in both `oc cluster up` and OpenShift,
different versions of both.

The documentation for `oc cluster up` says (
https://github.com/openshift/origin/blob/master/docs/cluster_up_down.md#installing-metrics)
that by using the `--metrics` parameter, metrics is installed.

Its a similar story when installing OpenShift using Openshift-ansible.

However, in both cases, when logging into the OpenShift webconsole I see an
error message saying:

An error occurred getting metrics. Open Metrics URL | Don't Show Me Again

It would seem there is more to correctly installing Hawkular metrics than
just using the parameter.

What else needs to be done? And is it possible get the additional info
added to the documentation for openshift-ansible and `oc cluster up`?

Thanks