[Hawkular-dev] OpenShift - An error occurred getting metrics.

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Tue Apr 11 14:55:39 EDT 2017

This happens always - and I never quite figured out why. But once you click on that link "Open Metrics URL" and get the "started" splash page, it all shows it is working.

I think it has to do with the self-signed certificate and how the browser wants to be told it is OK. I'm not sure, that's just a guess.

But, if you started "oc cluster up --metrics" and you see that message, its all OK. Just click "Open Metrics URL" and see that you can get to the metrics splash screen via your browser.

Other than that, I don't have a good explanation - I just know how I get that message to go away. It shows up for me everytime I "oc cluster up --metrics".