[Hawkular-dev] OpenShift Deployment

Matthew Wringe mwringe at redhat.com
Tue Dec 5 15:11:23 EST 2017

Going with the all-in-one pod approach, there is also the question of how
many volumes we want to use.

We can have everything in one volume with multiple directories (eg /p8s,
/hawkular-inventory, etc). This would make it easier to install as we only
have to have one directory to deal with.

Of we could have multiple volumes, one for Hawkular Services and one for
Prometheus. This might give us some more flexibility in the future, but I
can't see why we would need this extra complexity at the moment.

Any thoughts on this? Or maybe some perspective I am missing?