[Hawkular-dev] starting wildfly+agent using new script

John Mazzitelli mazz at redhat.com
Fri Dec 8 15:20:06 EST 2017

Once my PR [1] is merged, we'll have a script to run the wildfly+agent distro easier.

Get the wildfly+agent (build from here [2]) and run the start-with-hawkular.sh script passing in a few arguments.

Usage is:

Usage: ./start-with-hawkular.sh
  -d|--domain - to run in domain mode as opposed to standalone mode
  -s|--server <server-name> - the host where the Hawkular Server is running
  -u|--username <username> - the username to use when logging into the Hawkular Server
  -p|--password <password> - the username credentials
  [-h|--metrics-host <host/IP>] - the hostname to bind the metrics exporter

* -u and -p override environment variables HAWKULAR_USER and HAWKULAR_PASSWORD.
  You can set those environment variables as an alternative to using -u and -p.
* -h will default to '<your machine here>' if not specified.

--John Mazz

[1] https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-agent/pull/423
[2] https://github.com/hawkular/hawkular-agent/tree/master/hawkular-javaagent-wildfly-dist