[Hawkular-dev] Docker image size does matter

Matt Wringe mwringe at redhat.com
Thu Feb 2 08:38:45 EST 2017

----- Original Message -----

Please also take into consideration that minimal docker images do not contain common commands and can be a pain if you need to go into the container and run commands.

Trying to debug issues when you don't have access to basic commands can be a bit frustrating. Especially if you are not root and cannot just install binaries in the container.